Thursday, February 14, 2019

Valentine's Day Haikus for the Married Couple



Valentine’s Day haikus 
exchanged between my husband and me

I love you a lot.
I hope you feel better soon.
See you tomorrow.


I love you very much.
I hope you don’t get sick.
Umm, yeah.

That was sort of what we said to each other. 

The Common Household Husband is, thankfully, recovering, thanks to antibiotics, fluids, and rest. 

The main goal of all of us is that the person who just started a new job CANNOT get sick right now.

I have washed my hands more times than I know.   This is love.

Go thou and do likewise.







3 comments:

Angie said...

Did you get a new job?!

Common Household Mom said...

@Angie - the Common Household Son got a new job - his first full-time job. It would not be a good time for him to have to miss work.

Anonymous said...

I hope good health prevailed. As love does.