Saturday, July 12, 2014

Reminder/Invitation to the Virtual Garden Tour


Not Our Garden:  Phipps Conservatory with Chihuly Glass


This is a reminder that I am planning to host the Virtual Garden Tour tomorrow on this very blog - I'm aiming for 9 p.m. (Eastern Time).   If you did not yet sign up, it's not too late!  Just indicate in the comment section here that you would like to participate.

Then on Sunday (tomorrow) by, say, 8 pm, put your garden tour post on your blog.  I will look for your post on your blog, and then I will add that to my list of links.  Or you could send me an e-mail with the link to your post.  Send to leafmonster2000 -at- gmail -dot- com.

If you want more info, or to see who is already signed up, click here.

Not Our Garden:  Ireland 1957.  That's my Dad.


Not Our Garden: flooded Midwest corn field.

1 comment:

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

I just completed mine and it is scheduled to be up in the pre-dawn hours on Sunday morning.