How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
1. I arose from an important female medical procedure to find a text from you saying, “Science Bowl practice today! Come pick me up now” and I did, instead of going home to rest as was my original plan.
2. While driving you home from Science Bowl practice, I told you about my friend who has a cool job at the Science Center in which he demonstrates hydrogen explosions.
3. I listened as you enthusiastically reminded me about the Hindenburg, and tried to explain to me why sodium something-or-other explodes when put in water.
4. I forbad you from bring sodium something-or-other into the house.
5. This morning I arose from my bed at 6:20 AM to take you to an activity you call “chem club lab”.
6. That’s enough ways right now. I’m going back to bed.