Wednesday, October 11, 2017

The Sound of Silencers

I invite you to read my friend's post, on the PA12 For Progress blog: 

When I was a student at Carolina, I was walking across the tree-lined quad adjacent to our main drag, Franklin Street. When I was about halfway across, I heard popping sounds from the street. I didn’t realize at first what was going on but then saw people running and screaming to take cover.

Click here if you wish to read more.


And here is a post I wrote for PA12 For Progress....



Birds chirping, insects humming, squirrels chattering.  These are some of the sounds I heard during my morning walk in the park.  And also this:  gunshots.  

Click here if you wish to read more.


1 comment:

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

Thank you for both of those links. It's hard to keep to non-violence when I'm so angry I could slap them all.