Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Morning Notes: Wednesday is Hump Day

One in an occasional and uninteresting series which shows you notes I left for my younger daughter each morning during her senior year of high school.  In the midst of my seemingly perpetual writer’s block.  Notes in no particular order.  Complete sentences not even happening.




Happy Hump Day!
Don’t forget to take your note.

















                 Feb 22
Happy Windsday, Pooh.

Happy Windsday, Piglet

















March 1st

On this date in 1781 the Articles of Confederation were ratified.  That’s what we had before we had the Constitution.
(This is an expert drawing of articles, confederated)

On this date in 1872 Yellowstone Park was established.
(This is an expert drawing of a geyser.  I have never seen one in real life.)











March 15 

No morning note today - See Actual Mother















(I must have been driving her to school that day.)


April 26, 2017  A note for Wednesday

This is a note.  It is a note for Wednesday.  Some people call it Hump Day because it is the middle of the week.  But I shall call it “I don’t know what to make for dinner” day.  Perhaps that what every day is called in this household!

P.S. Please find out if the limo is bringing you back from the prom, and to where and roughly when.    And where IS the prom?

Love,

Mom



Oct 26, 2016 Trees go wandering

A quote for today:
Trees go wandering forth in all directions with every wind, going and coming like ourselves, traveling with us around the sun two million miles a day, and through space heaven knows how fast and far!   - John Muir

I hope your travels go well today.  – Mom










A note from sometime in the fall of 2016

Hello, all you happy campers!

It’s mighty chilly out there this morning.  Time to pull out yer mittens and hats, I guess.  See you at the ranch at 4 PM!
-->

- Camp Matron

3 comments:

Bibliomama said...

I really like this. I was at my sister's for Thanksgiving, sleeping in my niece's room and having insomnia, so I texted my son (in another city for baseball) a bunch of Charlie Brown baseball cartoon strips from a Peanuts book I found in the room. He thought it was hilarious. It's nice to remember stuff like this.

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

I love your morning notes. It was wise of you to take photos of them! Now that you are empty nesters, come on out west to see geysers and your Pacific NW friends.

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

I'm also in a writing drought. Every time I am inspired to write, it seems to go on someone's post as a comment. So I'm taking a social media break and hoping it helps.