Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Buds and Branches

Now this is more like it.

Almost!  Almost!   (azalea bud)
So many buds!  A big improvement over two years ago.

Bare branches.  I just love fractalization.


Hmm.  Dead tomato plant branches are not so pretty.

Forsythia hedge!

Slightly blurry lilac buds.  

The red bush whose name I don't know.

Rabbit refectory.  Sorry, we're all out of crocuses.  Maybe next year.
Today Youngest Daughter said to me, "I hate spring!"

I said, "Why?"

She said, "Because you always take photos.  And you make me go outside and look at flowers."

I am such a terrible beast of a mother.

4 comments:

Angie Kay Dilmore said...

Glad to see it's looking like spring up there!

The Crislers said...

I just ventured out into the pouring rain to investigate my lilacs, and it looks like we're a few weeks behind you. Your forsythia are beautiful, and I had completely forgotten that I wanted to put in an azalea this year until I saw your photos!

Rabbits. I can't even talk about rabbits right now.

Cassi Renee said...

You are a bit ahead of us too, and we're currently drowning, but I'm sure it will just encourage things to bloom later!

Green Girl in Wisconsin said...

This gives me hope...spring is coming!