8 Books I would like to read
1. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
2. The Duel: Pakistan on the Flight Path of American Power by Tariq Ali
3. The Call of the Wild by Jack London (on reading list of Middle Child)
4. Life of Pi by Yann Martel
5. The Sword in the Stone by T. H. White (to read to Youngest Child)
6. Brave New World by Aldous Huxley (on the reading list of Oldest Child)
These are the books I currently have borrowed from the library. I'm working on # 1. It's fantastic! Full of 18th Century English snarkiness. And that's only through chapter 4!
Number 7 would have to be the textbook for the Statistics course that I wish I could take but can't find at a convenient time and place.
Number 8 would have to be the book written by one of my children. Not yet written, but I'm waiting....