1. Make Eric D completely healthy again (see my friend's blog
2. Read the next page of Pride and Prejudice
3. Finish organizing the photos
4. Make oatmeal raisin cookies
5. Learn to read Hebrew fluently
6. Ride my bike on a flat trail with no motorized traffic
7. Take piano lessons
8. Get a good night's sleep
Two photos, waiting to get organized:
It was hard to make this list, because I get to do so many wonderful things. I don't have time for wishing.
Now I am going to go work on #2 and #8, which are related.