It’s hard to concentrate today.
- Mom’s surgery went well, according to Dad
- music, performed by the kids
- my friend’s son is no longer on a ventilator
- lots of family are coming to visit soon!
Not so good things:
- my friend’s son needs to have the motivation to eat and gain strength, so that he can heal completely
- I have to clean up the entire house
- I have no idea what we will have for dinner tonight. Any suggestions?
I’m realizing that there are a lot more good things than the items I’ve listed here. God is good.